Friday, October 09, 2009

A flaunt before I run away.....

I'm off for the weekend, on my quilting weekend (I missed it last year due to Steven's illness) so I thought I'd flaunt before I went. I have lots to show you


The quilt from Penny arrived. It is beautiful, and she has done such a lovely job of its construction and quilting - I need to match her quality of workmanship to finish it off, and then Liam is lucky enough to have been given it - such a wonderfully generous act on Penny's behalf.

  • I posted my summertime quilt


  • Completed Steven's quilt top - I'm hoping to get some of the quilting done this weekend


  • Made a special bag for Karen based on Leesa Chandler's "Sip and Sew" kit




  • Received the wonderful blue table topper from Sandie (more about her to follow!)






  • Sent my friendship bag and a label to Claudia in Milan, Italy




  • Made a proverb ATC - any guesses what the proverb is?


  • and lastly (I think) made a couple of quick birthday cards..

OK - I'm off for a lovely weekend.... I hope yours is wonderful!

3 comments:

cinzia said...

My you have been busy. Steve's quilt turned out well didn't it.

Julie said...

Beautiful quilt for Liam, he is very fortunate indeed! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and come home relaxed and refreshed. I look forward to hearing all about it!

Frou said...

Someone's been very busy... what a lovely flaunt... enjoy the weekend