The quilt from Penny arrived. It is beautiful, and she has done such a lovely job of its construction and quilting - I need to match her quality of workmanship to finish it off, and then Liam is lucky enough to have been given it - such a wonderfully generous act on Penny's behalf.
- I posted my summertime quilt
- Completed Steven's quilt top - I'm hoping to get some of the quilting done this weekend
- Made a special bag for Karen based on Leesa Chandler's "Sip and Sew" kit
- Received the wonderful blue table topper from Sandie (more about her to follow!)
- Sent my friendship bag and a label to Claudia in Milan, Italy
- Made a proverb ATC - any guesses what the proverb is?
OK - I'm off for a lovely weekend.... I hope yours is wonderful!