Thursday, July 23, 2009

Karma Award


I was lucky enough to receive this award from Penny, my special Canadian friend. She is an amazing lady, and I'm proud to be part of her life.


Now, the big decision - who to give the award to.... I need to acknowledge two people who have been true and faithful friends, giving laughs in the good times and support in the bad times.

Firstly, Karen.... she doesn't have a blog, but has become a very special part of our lives - thank you for being such a gentle, funny and inspirational invividual, you darling girl!

Secondly, Julie. Thank you for everything, you clever lady. Your great sense of humour, inspiring work and constant support have been greatly appreciated.

I also want to award the lovely Helen Stubbings. Without Helen organising the fabulous Stitcher's Angel swap last year, I never would have met Karen. Helen is an amazing lady, who is creative, genuinely caring and is always attempting to make the world a better place. She is also a fabulous teacher, being highly organised, professional and supportive of her students.

While I would dearly love to be part of the Stitcher's Angel Swap again this year, we have had disturbing news from Steven's oncologist, so I need to focus on home for a while. Join in, though, as you may be lucky enough to meet a special person like Karen!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks you for forwarding this award to me, I feel very unworthy, as I don't think what I do is anything out of the ordinary, but I am thrilled to know that you do. I am here for you!