Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A quiz for you

Over the last few weeks, I have been showing some classes how to make sushi. After sending a selection of their photos to the staff, several colleagues asked how to do it, so I ran a special class for them after school this afternoon. We had a lovely time, and shared a lot of laughs


Now for the quiz - can you pick which of these photos are the students' sushi and which are the teachers'? No hints - let me know what you think!

Picture 1




Picture 2:




Picture 3


2 comments:

Banaghaisge said...

oh they look wonderful. Now I am hungry!!
And I would guess possibly the bottom photo in your sushi where they weren't rolled into the centre properly.How embarrassment for the teacher!
What a lovely thing to do for workmates, too.
Hugs,
Jas

Khris said...

ohhh yummm...I love sushi...but I dont like cooking much so prefer to buy it..LOL..hugs Khris